Museum Exhibition Tours
Guided Tours provide an enhanced experience through an exhibition of your choice. Museum guides are well-trained volunteers dedicated to providing an interesting, interactive, and entertaining experience.
Tour length: 45 minutes (please allow an additional 15–30 minutes for exploration after the tour concludes)
Guided Tour cost: $3 per person, per gallery
Self-Guided Exploration is available free of charge to groups that prefer to explore the exhibitions at their own pace.
Choose from the following exhibitions:
- Seeking St. Louis: Currents and Reflections (ongoing) [Guided option: Historic St. Louis]
- 1904 World's Fair: Looking Back at Looking Forward (ongoing)
- Route 66: Main Street Through St. Louis (June 25, 2016–July 16, 2017)
- #1 in Civil Rights: The African American Freedom Struggle in St. Louis (March 11, 2017-April 15, 2018)
- Panoramas of the City (September 2, 2017-August 12, 2018)
- Muny Memories (June 2, 2018-February 2019)
- The Mighty Mississippi (September 22, 2018-September 2019)
Call (314) 454-3161 or click below to book your group today!