Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell and DeBaliviere in Forest Park
Our popular, FREE outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular fall lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. Or join us a little earlier for free preconcert activities for youth and families.
Black History Highlights Tour
Before you enjoy the music of Twilight Tuesday, come explore American history through the experiences of African Americans who lived in St. Louis for centuries. The tour begins at 5pm. If we get more than 25 participants, we'll offer a second tour at 5:30pm.
Youth and Family Activities, North Lawn
Enjoy face painting, a strolling magician, and make-and-take craft activities. The History Clubhouse will also be open until 7:30pm.
Please note that if the concert is cancelled due to weather, the outdoor Youth and Family activities will be cancelled as well.
• Picnic baskets, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles, please)
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 3'-x-3' or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please don't block sidewalks or sit or stand on landscaped areas.
• Be respectful of those around you.
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in the receptacles provided. Click here for additional recycling tips.
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels.
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There's also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all No Parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include purses, laptops, and GPS devices.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and various food trucks.
• Please leave the Park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for future visitors to enjoy.
For Twilight Tuesdays booking inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Also, no unsolicited submissions accepted via mail or on premises at the Missouri History Museum.
For information about cancellations after 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (314) 454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations.