Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell & DeBaliviere in Forest Park
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular spring lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. Or join us a little earlier for free pre-concert activities for youths and families.
Black History Highlights Tours
Before you enjoy the music of Twilight Tuesday, come along and explore american history through the experiences of African Americans who lived in St. Louis for centuries. If there are more than 25 participants for the 5pm tour, we'll offer a second tour at 5:30pm.
Youth and Family Programs, North Lawn
• Face painting: 5:30–7:30
• Strolling magician: 5:30–7:30
• Make-and-take craft activities: 5:30–7:30
In the event of a weather cancellation, these activities are rain or shine and will resume as normal each Tuesday. History Clubhouse will also be open until 6:45.
• Picnic baskets, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles, please)
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 3'x3' or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please do not block sidewalks
• Please do not sit or stand on landscaped areas
• Be respectful of those around you
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in the receptacles provided. Click here for additional recycling tips.
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There is also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all No Parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include purses, laptops, and GPS devices.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and various food trucks.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for future visitors to enjoy.
For Twilight Tuesdays booking inquiries, please email email@example.com. No phone calls please. Also, no unsolicited submissions accepted via mail or on premises at the Missouri History Museum.
After 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (314) 454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations for information about cancellations.