Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell & DeBaliviere in Forest Park
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular Fall lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. In addition join us for free pre-concert activities for youths and families.
1875 Comes Alive! Tours
Before you enjoy the music of Twilight Tuesday, come along for a stroll through the neighborhoods of 1875 St. Louis! 25 minute tour takes place in the special exhibition A Walk in 1875 St. Louis. If there are more than 25 participants for the 5pm tour, we will offer a second tour at 5:30pm.
Youth and Family Programs, North Lawn
• Face Painting 5:30-7:30
• Strolling Magician 5:30-7:30
• Make-and-Take Craft Activities 5:30-7:30
In the event of a weather cancellation, these activities are rain or shine and will resume as normal each Tuesday.
• Picnic, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 36”x36” or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please do not block sidewalks
• Please do not sit or stand on landscaped areas
• Be respectful of those around you
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in receptacles provided
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There is also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all no parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include: purses, laptops, GPS devices, etc.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and varying food trucks.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for the next visitor to enjoy!
For Twilight Tuesdays booking inquiries please email email@example.com. No phone calls please. No unsolicited submissions accepted via mail or on premises at the Missouri History Museum.
After 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at 314-454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations for information about cancellations.