Calling all flappers, fly boys, daddies, and dames! Put on your glad rags and get a wiggle on to the Bootlegger’s Bash, where the Roaring Twenties are alive and well. Our Prohibition-era speakeasy will be the cat’s meow with complimentary sweet treats, plenty of hooch at our cash bar (shh!), and swanky prizes for those who dolled up for the costume contest!
- A cash bar featuring our signature drink, The Bee's Knees
- Valet parking (at the north entrance)
- Free entry to the American Spirits exhibit, complete with a scavenger hunt
- A live dance performance by Christian & Jenny
- A blackjack table, where chips can be cashed in for opportunities to win a prize
- A photo booth where you can step inside an historic image
- Refreshments with a vintage twist, including Gus' Pretzals, Cocktail Cupcakes, Pineapple Upside Down, Lemon Pound, Chocolate and much more!
- Giveaways and more!
This event is for patrons 21 and up.
Tweet about it at #BootleggersBash!
Tickets available online via link below or by calling (314) 361-9017
Gus’ Pretzles with assorted mustards
Pineapple Upside Down
Friday, August 8 • 8pm to 10:30pm|
MacDermott Grand Hall|
|How Much:||$15 per person; $10 for MHM members|
|Exhibit(s):||American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition|