A One-Day Institute for K-12 Teachers
All participating teachers will receive free entrance to Discover the Real George Washington: New Views from Mount Vernon. Upon request, certificates of attendance will be granted to teachers present for the full day.
• The Leadership of George Washington
• George Washington: Visionary Farmer and Entrepreneur
• Stories from the Enslaved Community
• Alignment with the Common Core
• Use of Primary Source Documents
• Arts Integration
Click here for more information.
Call (314 )361-9017 to register today!
Friday, November 2, 2012|
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
AT&T Foundation Multipurpose Room|
|How Much:||Free with required reservation|